Monday, June 20, 2011

Hot Fudge Oreo Sundae Brownies



Alright I made this recipe twice in two days and to be honest they weren't as great as I thought they had the potential to be...

I found the original recipe here which was actually an edit of this recipe from Picky Palate

These definitely weren't the best brownies I have ever made, though the first batch came out a bit better (if not a bit under cooked...) than the second batch I still don't think I would make them again. At least not with the Oreo in them. When I made these I don't know if it was the brownie mix I used or the amount of hot fudge/ice cream that I guesstimated but my Oreos floated in the mix and I think that caused them to get a bit over cooked and rock hard on top. Not cool when the rest of the brownie was nice and ooey gooey.

I think next time I am going to go off of the Picky Palate recipe and just forego the Oreos and see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment