Thursday, March 31, 2011

There's a party in my Tummy...

Okay, so finally a recipe review...I have a few waiting in the wings, but I want to get some pictures (of course!) before I actually do anything with them so I figured I would start with tonights meal since its fresh in my head!

Tonight for dinner I made The Pioneer Woman's Pasta with Cream Sauce...

Original Recipe can be found Here

And here is what mine turned out like!


As you can see from the picture above I used these lovely mini bow ties for the pasta :)


They work so much better for the Little Miss and her Little Fingers :) the only other thing I changed was that I added some chicken to the mix to give it a little more sustenance.

And the verdict??

Well the Little Miss thinks it's finger licking good :)



And so did the grown ups, except we didn't use our fingers to eat lol. This recipe was super super simple and makes a TON I used 1 1/2 boxes of the bowties figuring I would have some left over to make mac & cheese for lunch tomorrow, but nope there was enough sauce for all of it.

Will definitely make this recipe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment