Monday, March 14, 2011

A little secret

I am going to let you in on a little secret...I used to be scared to cook...

I still am sometimes, I definitely have a major aversion to touching raw meat, I am *slowly* getting over that but it's still something to work around. I do not however have an aversion to eating it though once I have cooked the heck out of it, though usually cooking the heck out of a piece of meat doesn't yield the best results taste wise.

So here I am separating this blog off of my normal family one bringing you all my successes (and failures) as I try to bring some variety to my family's table and *try* to be healthy and balanced while doing it.

I'll share the recipes I have found and what we thought of them (and where I found them!), hopefully I will learn how to use all my brand new and/or brand new to me even though it's been in my cabinet for years with out use, Kitchen gadgets, and hopefully I will inspire the little Miss to help me out in there one of these days once she is a bit older!

No comments:

Post a Comment