Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quick and easy recipe list...

When the Little Miss came along last year I am ashamed to say I was very much unprepared when it came to our food stocks...we survived the first few weeks of her life living on Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and the occasional take out meal. Not good, not good at all.

This time around I am determined to not do that. However, we don't have *any* room in our freezer to pre-make any meals sooooo I am making a list as I go along of the quick, easy, (mostly) non nutrient sapping recipes that we liked so I have them close at hand when the time comes!


then there are the usual...

Grilled Cheese/Tomato Soup
Chicken Apple Pie
Sheppard's Pie

And more to come...anyone have some suggestions?? Want to keep things interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment