Friday, April 15, 2011

Bed Rest Break

So bed rest does NOT equal being able to cook an awesome meal for my family every night :( we have been kinda playing it by ear each night...eggs will be making an appearance in anything I cook for a while me thinks, either that or Matt will grill up something awesome for us every night lol (thanks goodness for awesome grilling weather!) I am pretty sure I could live on the burgers he makes for the rest of this pregnancy and be a very happy person...

So anyway just because I can't stay on my feet in front of the stove in the warm kitchen every night doesn't stop me from getting awesome recipes in my inbox or Facebook news feed so I figured I would start collecting them here so I can try them out in the near future!!

PB&J Monkey Bread (I actually think Cassie can help out with this one!!)
Veggie Lasagna - Can NOT wait till our veggie share starts up!

ETA:


2 comments:

  1. What do you 'like' on facebook for recipies? I am part of The crockpot recipie exchange group on there that has a ton of recipies - so far so good with trying them. I just hate that it is all done through the discussions tab so I have to remember to go in and look. I will say that I have tried a couple of your recipies on here with success. If you like Pizza we made a pizza pasta that was soooo good. Where are you doing the veggie share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see the ones I really like are Picky Palate (http://www.facebook.com/pickypalate), Pioneer Woman (http://www.facebook.com/thepioneerwoman), Cooking during stolen moments (http://www.facebook.com/CookingDuringStolenMoments)and Full Bellies, Happy Kids (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Bellies-Happy-Kids/103388363072828)

    {Oh and Bakerella - but she is mainly desserts :) }

    The Farmshare we got was from a farm in Westerlo, we could either pick up from the farm (which is what we are doing) or pick up at a couple of markets for a fee. We are also getting a beef share through them too :) cannot wait! But unfortunately they changed their growing season so we wont start getting anything until June or July :(

    And Pizza and Pasta are two of my favorite things :) can you share the recipe???

    ReplyDelete