Friday, April 15, 2011

A Crockpot Easter

Wow is Easter really only a week away already? How did that happen?

Whether or not we have a newborn by then we are going to keep it a low key affair, while looking at different recipes today I came across this post and a light bulb went off so we will do the entire "dinner" in the Crockpots.

Not that we are doing all that much...just Ham, Carrots and Potatoes.

Cinnamon Glazed Carrots (we usually make regular glazed (candied) carrots, but the cinnamon sounds like a good change up hopefully it comes out good!)

Maybe just maybe I will do up some cookies or a cakes for dessert...we shall see

3 comments:

  1. I haven't even thought about Easter yet! I just got the final things for Joslyn's Easter basket but I need to figure out what we're eating. The ham sounds good and I love my crock pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I still have to fill Cassie's basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never been much for easter but shanes family is so i have to get dressed up and head over there... weird for me

    ReplyDelete