Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Menu Planning

So I have been on a recipe finding binge on pintrest and it reminded me I need to do my menu plan! Here it is...

Wednesday ~ Tomato Soup
Thursday ~ Sheppard's Pie
Friday ~ Egg and Cheese Muffins (Breakfast for dinner we need a break from the pita pizzas! Going to freeze them and try them out for breakfast on Sunday so we can see how well they really taste after being frozen)
Sunday ~ Tacos
Monday ~ Inside out Chicken Pie
Tuesday ~ Apple pie chicken

The farm we get our farm share from took a pretty hard hit from Irene so this week we see the last of the tomatoes and some of the less hearty greens. Good news is though the broccoli and cabbages and other sturdy greens didn't get hit that hard so we will be seeing more of them in our box.

I have gotten in the habit lately of just throwing out what I have no idea how to use, hoping to really break myself of that this week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to make the upside down chicken pot pie this weekend :-) I want to try those egg and cheese muffins! Let me know how the freeze when you try it.

    ReplyDelete